Are your buy-to-let properties losing money? Is your rental income not keeping pace with the increasing costs of property ownership?
Are you experiencing problems with any of the following?
Do you have rental properties that are losing you money?
- Falling rents
- Void periods
- Non-paying tenants
- Taxation changes (Section 24)
- Inability to refinance due to PRA lending rules (from 1st January 2017)
- Maintenance costs
- Interest only terms expiring
- Fear of interest rate rises
We have assisted 100s of Landlords in this very situation. Following a detailed Case Review we make a recommendation about which properties to sell and which to keep.
Typical solutions can be:
- Mortgage re-negotiation; securing a better interest rate
- Sale of property and Settlement of your negative equity