Who are we?
As part of the CD Fairfield group we know about both property and debt.
We started Negative Equity NI in response to the rising number of local homeowners who found they owe more on their house than it is currently worth – through no fault of their own. That’s almost half of homeowners across NI.
So if you find yourself in negative equity, you’re not alone.
We are FCA regulated and we’ve put in place the people and processes that make negotiating with your lender as stress-free as it can be. In fact, we do it all for you. Most of our clients are professional people who are up to date with their mortgage but need to move for work of family reasons. We help them to move without having to carry with them a large, unmanageable mortgage.
If you are in negative equity and arrears, we can help too – talk to us about what we can do for you.
We’ll begin with a confidential, fee-free consultation and, if we can, we’ll put together a plan to write down your mortgage and reach an agreement with your lender….
Letting you move on with your life.
People who are talking about us
What we do
- We are the local market leader in the delivery of consensual property debt solutions, where agreements that are in the best interests of both borrower and lender are achieved.
- Many of our solutions end in full and final settlements, this involves a level of debt write off on behalf of the lender.
- We have strong relationships with both local and national lenders who value our integrity and expertise. These relationships are built on trust to deliver the best possible outcome for our clients. In our view a bash the bank approach is counterproductive and unsophisticated, we believe this tactic is more about sound bites rather than achieving a positive outcome.
- You may feel that you were mis-sold your mortgage or financial product, we can advise if this is the case and progress any subsequent claim.
- An asset protection plan can be an essential tool which we can advise you on where appropriate.
- We work closely with Gordon McElroy of MKB law one of Belfast’s leading law firms and also Neil Adair of PJG recovery who is one of the provinces foremost insolvency practitioners.
Negative Equity NI is a trading style of CD Fairfield Capital Limited.