Who are we?
We are a property debt solutions company based in Northern Ireland but working with clients across both the UK and Republic of Ireland. We are considered leading experts in our field and have been a voice of authority in numerous radio interviews, newspaper and magazine articles.
Our team has decades of combined knowledge in the property and finance sectors, which we use effectively for our client specific service. If you have time go to our company LinkedIn page you can read both our Director’s and Case Manager’s profiles.
At Negative Equity NI we meet clients face to face in a friendly, relaxed environment to discuss their situation in complete confidentiality. You can be assured that your case will be in the best possible hands when you come to Negative Equity NI.
Negative Equity NI is a trading style of CD Fairfield Capital Limited.
People who are talking about us
What we do
- We are the local market leader in the delivery of consensual property debt solutions, where agreements that are in the best interests of both borrower and lender are achieved.
- Many of our solutions end in full and final settlements, this involves a level of debt write off on behalf of the lender.
- We have strong relationships with both local and national lenders who value our integrity and expertise. These relationships are built on trust to deliver the best possible outcome for our clients. In our view a bash the bank approach is counterproductive and unsophisticated, we believe this tactic is more about sound bites rather than achieving a positive outcome.
- You may feel that you were mis-sold your mortgage or financial product, we can advise if this is the case and progress any subsequent claim.
- An asset protection plan can be an essential tool which we can advise you on where appropriate.
- We work closely with Gordon McElroy of MKB law one of Belfast’s leading law firms and also Neil Adair of PJG recovery who is one of the provinces foremost insolvency practitioners.